Friday, November 13, 2009

Like a truck...

I've been on a bit of a YouTube and other online distractions rampage over the past few days, and I wanted to share some of them with you all.

My friend Aly and I were having a bit of an office dance party/TGIF afternoon today. I decided it'd be fun to do a bit of a 'happy childhood' flashback moment. One cartoon came to mind, Duck Tales.


After our brief flashback moment, we moved on to other hilarity. At the beginning of the year the SAC exec did a little dance in front of the Frosh. It went a little something like this:



Now while my, self-proclaimed triple threat, twin may not approve of that clip as a dance, we thought we were pretty awesome, and ended up doing a Christmas themed dance too...ok, it's really just our faces pasted onto Elves, dancing to disco music, but it is pretty freakin' awesome.


Beyond the above, it's been a busy few days, with some good distractions. A friend introduced me, via their facebook status to a new website. Much like FML, this one is a submission driven site, and has entertained me for HOURS this week. The site is called MyLifeisAverage.com
There are posts such as:

"Today, my grandfather was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I thought he would be really depressed or sad, but apparently he's really excited because now he can hide his own Easter eggs. MLIA."

Anyway, time to get ready for the weekend. Lots of work to be done, Allie's basketball game to go to on Sunday, and the SAC Presidential race is underway...again.

No comments: