Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Crunch Time!

T'is the season! It is that time of year, crunch time. Christmas is just around the corner, you've got to figure out what to ask Santa for, what you've got to get for everyone, decorations, etc...and of course exams... I don't think it is a secret, I generally dislike exam time. Though I don't have a full exam schedule this term, I'm not looking forward to the ones I do have.

My friend Alex likes to brag about that fact that he doesn't have a single exam this term. What he usually omits from that conversation is the fact that he has 6 papers, of several million words each... Which is equally gross to so many exams, but at least you know what you're handing in, not walking into an exam blind to exactly what the prof is looking for. Ok, ok. Neither are fun options. With the end of classes though, comes Last Class Bash!

I don't know exactly what is going on for Last Class Bash (LCB) but, I'm sure it will be fun. The university Calendar is a bit funky this year, we usually end classes on a Thursday, have the weekend to study/get over LCB, and then exams start the Monday or Tuesday after. This year, our last class in on a Monday. So, we go from Monday Classes right into exams on Wednesday. No time to celebrate, unless one looks at it like...well, no studying can be compared to a party hahaha.

Well, I've got to get back to the pre-exam stuff that needs to get done; formal labs, papers, and lots and lots of reading!

'til next time!