Monday, July 27, 2009

The Reunion and the Return!

The Amazonian Queen has landed safely in Saint John, New Brunswick. Back from her research in Peru, she can't stop talking about the people and the things she did there, and when she does take a break...it is to talk about Coldplay!!! Which is pretty exciting, because we're off in a few days (Wednesday!!!) to see them play in Toronto!! I've probably ranted enough about that over the past few weeks. 

I just got back from the annual Forestell Family Reunion. It is always a good time. Though this year, it felt very much like a continuation of my sister Katie's Wedding. KT & POD Get Hitched Part II; The New Brunswick/Nouveau-Brunswick Edition. 

We've bounced around from a few different spots since we sold our old cottage, but it always seems to work out. It was foggy and wet, but we still had lots of fun, the kids seemed to enjoy it, and there was plenty of good food! 

On my way back to Sackville, with my parents, we stopped into a few different artisan galleries along the coastal drive between Fundy National and Moncton. There are some pretty amazing artists that have taken up residence in Albert County. I wonder what people do for work out there. I can't imagine trying to make my way into Moncton during the winter, on those back roads. 

Well, I'm off for the night! 

P

No comments: