Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cancun Campbell!!







Gettin' ready for the party...



  


This friday is Campbell Hall's annual house party, Cancun Campbell!!! The house is pretty busy trying to get everything ready for the party. We've got a lot of the decorations in the works, and on the wall, and it is only Wednesday night! Last year we were still painting stuff the afternoon before the party. The house Exec has got a good mix of things planned for this party, and are much more organized than last year's. 

I went apartment/house hunting today, with my room mate for next year, Emily. I think we may have found our place! We looked at this cute 2 bedroom place close to campus, has everything we were really looking for. Emily loves nice bathrooms, and I like to cook, and this place (once the stove and fridge are replaced, like the landlord promised,) so we're just waiting to see what Emily's parents have to say, and hopefully we'll sign a lease tomorrow. 

I miss my swim team. I never see any of them anymore. I left the team earlier this year to try and focus on Academics. After the first round of mid-terms it was kind of obvious to me that I needed to spend a bit more time in the Library than in the pool. The down-side, I don't get to see the same 15 people I saw for 3-4 hours a days as much as I did before. I am lucky if I get to see most of them once or twice a day. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find time during their non-pool hours to catch-up. 


I am off to late-night for a snack before going to bed. I've also got some readings to do before classes tomorrow. I'll try and post again this week, time permitting. 

Patrick 


No comments: