Saturday, July 17, 2010

Countdown

Things that will be missed when I return to Canada:

Cheap Wine
Wine here is so cheap here! It is going to be hard to go back to paying $20 for a bad bottle of wine, compared to $2 for a great bottle of wine.













Kebab- every 5 feet in a city anywhere in Europe.
It is the European solution to fast food and a good meal after too much of the above product.








Miniature cars...like Kebab, they are everywhere.








So with a bit more than a month left at Vimy Ridge, I am trying to appreciate Europe to the fullest extent. I am planning on traveling a bit to the Netherlands to visit with a few friends there, to Germany to see other friends and to tour around Berlin and Munich a bit and if I have time I would love to make it to Switzerland. Thoughts, suggestions and reco's are always welcome! Leave them below in the comments!

No comments: