Thursday, April 16, 2009

My new best friend...

Ralph P. Bell and I have become better friends over the past few days. He is full of information, though his connection to the internet isn't always reliable, he always provides me with a nice little place to try and study. R. P. Bell, is the library, and usually I don't like to study in the library, but as it has been an essay heavy exam period, I have been spending a lot more time here. 

My term papers have been in the process of being researched for a few weeks now, but they are really just coming to fruition in the last few days (or hours in some cases hahaha). I should be working on my Cultural Geography paper right now, it is rough-going. I am drawing on a lot of info for it, I think I am being a bit too research oriented for it, but you never know with Dr. Huff. 

I wrote my first exam yesterday, Geography of the Developing World, for Dr. Reiffenstein. I think it went really well, I was happy to have it over with. He gave us several essay topics to prep with, and the ones that I had hoped to be on the exam were, though the multiple choice were a bit tricky and very detail oriented. 

I have 2 exams and 2 papers left to do. I am writing the first of the two essay right now, due at midnight, and the next paper due tomorrow at some point. I've then got to find time to study for my psychology exam on Saturday. This is such a fun week!! hahaha. I did get an email from my great Aunt, Sister Barb (yes, she's a nun) and she said I was in her prayers. I'll take any help at this point!! 

Alright, back to my studies. I'll post more later this weekend, or after Tuesday, when I am DONE! 

-P 


1 comment:

R said...

Woo! Go being done! And I can continue to update this, it's just that for now I have nothing to say....but I'm sure I'll come up with something to make people giggle (let's hope) sooner or later.

Say hi to the North Pole and chop down a tree for me.