Monday, March 30, 2009

Mountie Music Shout-Out

I forgot to mention the other great performances from the ASCARs in my last post, so I thought I would give you guys the links to Kellen Barrett, Corey Isenor and Pat LePoidevin won the Best Solo Artist or Band of the year award jointly, as three solo artists. Individually, they are pretty amazing and talented musicians and songwriters. If you're broke, and need a birthday gift for someone, Corey's song, "Birthday" is perfect. Saves on postage stamps too :) Also, the way Pat performs, with the looping, is pretty amazing, especially to see live. 

I wish Sarah-Beth had her myspace page set up, but alas she doesn't, I accosted her about it today. 

So here is a sample of what each of the guys has to offer, enjoy! 

George the Polar Bear






No comments: