Sunday, March 29, 2009

End of Term Busyness!

Things are winding down for the term, the weather is starting to get nicer (we've got lows in the Positives more now than Negatives!) and of course the stress is starting to pile up. Exams start in a few weeks, my are all between the 15th and the 21st of April. I have several papers and drafts due this week and next, and a lot of reading to try and get through before the end of term. 

This weekend was also pretty busy, with the ASCAR Awards on friday night, where I was the Voice-Over with my friend, and soon-to-be graduate Claire Kelly. There was an After Party, and the After After Party, which made for an interesting night/morning. It was pretty fun night all around, especially the performances. Sarah-Beth Harrison was one that shocked me, I mean I've heard her perform before, but it has always been in the pub or a noisy venue. I was really happy that she got to perform in Con Hall, and everyone could actually  hear her, and hear how amazing she is! I wish she had a myspace, or some of her solo performances on Youtube. Instead, I've decided to leave you with the Decemberist's The Crane Wife, pt. III, by recommendation of a friend. Enjoy and I hope you have a great start to the week!  


No comments: