Monday, February 2, 2009

Late night snacks, and a nice tall glass of stress!

Hello, 

So sorry about how long it has been since I last posted, school has been getting pretty busy, and I've been spending a lot of time trying to manage that and keep it under control. 

It is already february, where did january go?!

One thing I noticed this week is that I need a haircut. The odd thing with my hair is that it doesn't really get longer, at least it doesn't look like it. It just gets bigger, and curlier. I am very tempted to buzz it all off, but I hate the in-between stages of a buzzed hair-do and the curls. Just looks pretty freakin' awkward! That's what I think at least. 

So this week is going to be another crazy one. 20 days, just over 2 weeks until I leave for Honduras with the group from school. We're trying to make sure we've got everything together, get the school work that is due as soon as we get back, done, and generally maintain what bits of sanity remain. 

I had a low-key weekend, just some school work, and watched a movie or three. I did miss out on an apparently amazing party on Saturday night, and a concert by one of my eldest sister's favorite artists, Justin Rutledge (George's is a long walk...Ok, not really. I was just being anti-social and enjoyed a bag of Doritos instead) 

I bought one of John Mayer's albums off of iTunes the other day, and I've been enjoying the acoustic version of this song, a lot: 


Well, that's all for now, I'll post again this week, I promise. 
Until then, 

Patrick 

1 comment:

HylaMac said...

oh Patrick, your hair looks wonderful!