Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The End! The end...

Situation: The summer is coming to an end. In less than two weeks I will be back in Canada, back in New Brunswick. I will be leaving my 6 roommates, 14 other coworkers and France.

While I am looking forward to a lot of things about home and Canada, there are a lot of things that I am going to miss about being here, and being with most of the people I live, work, travel and do everything else with.

My last weeks here will be spent between France and Spain. I am making my way south to Ibiza for a week. Beaches, bars and clubs! It should be an interesting week. I am heading down with my friend Jesse, he has a studio apartment in Ibiza for a while. Couch surfing!

Once I am back in Canada it looks like it is going to be a bit of a tight schedule. I get back to my parent's house on the 29th of August, and from there I am spending a few nights at the Cottage with a friend or two. Then I have to make my way back to the city to get things together for Sackville, which will amount to a day or two of shopping and stealing groceries from my parents. Gotta love grocery shopping à la student.

Well I guess this is the last update until school starts! To those making their way to Campus for the first time, safe travels! To everyone else.... good luck, I'll see you on the first day of classes!

No comments: