Monday, June 15, 2009

Where does the time go?

Wow. I looked at my calendar today and realized it was the middle of June. My summer break is half-way over... or only just beginning? 

On the go over the next few weeks/month, I've got to work. I am still working for Summer Camps Mount A, I really enjoy working with the students. Most of them are really engaged and get into the activities we do. 

I am set to go to my sister's wedding the first week of July, flying in the 1st, and staying until the 6th. I am also heading up to Toronto to see Coldplay on the 30th of July, and meeting up with a few friends while I am there. Allie Mayberry, a close friend got the tickets, and we're meeting up in Toronto. It is sort of a mid-summer reunion, because she is traveling back from the Amazon, in Peru, where she'll be doing her summer research. I am pretty excited to catch-up with her, and see one of our favorite bands. 

Sackville is slower than I expected, but I am still enjoying it. There is a great crowd of people here, and my travel plans get me out of town enough that I won't go crazy. 

I am at work, need to get back to the kids. 

Post soon. 

Patrick

No comments: